You are invited to vote on the CRA tentative agreement. Below is some information you will need to know prior to voting. Details about the voting dates and locations are further below.
Our first voting block is coming up fast
- Due to the size of the membership in the region, it is not possible to accommodate everyone in one same location at the same time. As such, we have booked numerous dates and sessions.
- For each session, we must respect the maximum room capacity on a first come, first serve basis. If the room is full upon your arrival, you will be asked to wait until the next session.
- Regulation 15 makes it clear that all members must attend the information session in its entirety before voting. Information sessions start at the times indicated below. If you arrive after the session has begun, you will be asked to wait until the next session to vote.
- Plan for approximately one hour of time. If you only have 30 minutes for lunch, we recommend you consider attending a voting session after work.
- You will need a form of identification to vote. In order to speed up the verification process (and thus the time it will take for you and others to vote), please also bring your PSAC ID (which you will find on your PSAC card).
- The online database that is used to compile membership information takes approximately 2 months to update. Thus, if you have signed a membership card at the last meeting, you may be asked to sign a membership card again. There are absolutely no penalties for signing a membership card twice.
Further sessions will be announced for the week of September 26.